Important: Before connecting, check the set currency on your Booking extranet. It is important that all channels and Rentlio have the same currency (we suggest Euro) due to the synchronization and accuracy of the data.
The connection process
- Choose Property Settings > Channel manager and click on the plus sign (+) in the upper right corner of the Booking.com field;
2. After clicking on (+) you will enter the '' Booking connection wizard '' page where you enter the ID of your Booking property;
3. Then the screen will show instructions on how to set Rentlio as a channel manager on the Booking Extranet. The instructions show step by step how to choose Rentlio directly on the Booking Extranet (See video below). On Extranet select:
Account> Connectivity provider> In the search type and select Rentlio> next> check the terms and confirm and set up an automatic connection.
4. Once you've done this on Extranet, return to the Rentlio screen, select the blue Continue button. The following is a mapping process, so on the next screen:
- Pair Booking listings and rate plans with Rentlio listings and rate plans and confirm;
- Confirm whether or not you want to import a reservations from Booking in Rentlio;
- Confirm all actions and that's it 👏🏻
Please after this is completed check on the Booking Extranet calendar that everything is synced correctly.
You can see an example of a complete process with the necessary steps on Rentlio and Booking Extranet in the video below:
If you need to edit or change anything later, you can select the option Edit by clicking on the pencil that is left above the connected channel;