After you have successfully set up your property in Rentlio and did all the necessary steps for activating a channel manager follow these steps to connect your Rentlio property with Airbnb listing.
In case you are switching from another channel manager to Rentlio, please read here how to disconnect from your previous channel manager.
Please make sure the currency on Airbnb listing is the same as the currency on Rentlio account, and also make sure to set on Airbnb listing all dates available - later Rentlio will close the dates depending on the availability on Rentlio calendar.
The connection process:
• After clicking the "plus sign" you will enter a Airbnb connection wizard that will guide you through the channel manager connection process step by step:
• The first step of a connection wizard will redirect you to your Airbnb profile where you should authorize Rentlio to communicate with your Airbnb profile by clicking Allow after thicking I agree to the Airbnb Additional Terms of Service box:
• After authorizing Rentlio you will be redirected back to Rentlio connection wizard; you should pair (map) your Airbnb listings with your Rentlio unit types now.
Be aware that Airbnb has the possibility of mapping only one rate plan which means one Rentlio rate plan should be equal to Airbnb Standard rate.
Important: If You wish to map Rentlio OBP rate plan with Airbnb, make sure the additional charge for extra person is not set on Airbnb end.
• After you have successfully mapped your Airbnb listings with your Rentlio unit types you will be able to import all reservations from your Airbnb profile to Rentlio; if you don't want to import reservations at this step you will be able to that later as well:
• The last screen of our connection wizard will give you a status overview for each paired (mapped) listing; in case some of your listings have status failed under Sync, Approved or Published column, you need to click on a Sync / Retry / List red button under corresponding listing. The connection is established only when all of the categories have green check-mark.
Important: Airbnb password change done on Airbnb has an impact on the connection, so re-connection would be needed.
If you need to edit or change anything later, you can select the option Edit by clicking on the pencil that is left above the connected channel;
NOTE: the restrictions sent from Rentlio and recognised by Airbnb are: no check in, no check out, minimum and maximum stay. Restriction such as Stop sell is not supported by Airbnb but can be achieved by setting no check in / no check out. In addition, other restrictions, such as the minimum advanced reservation (advance notice), can be set directly on the channel.