When you create your Booking Engine the link will appear and You can use it and implement it on Your webpage.
Next step is to paste your RBE link into your website.
Important note: RBE can only be implemented on domains that use HTTPS protocol. Also, make sure to enter your main domain only without subpages.
To redirect your existing webpage to Rentlio Booking Engine use the following link https://<slug>.book.rentl.io (eg. https://bonamare.book.rentl.io)
If you want to redirect users to RBE with filled in search parameters, you can use the following HTTP GET parameters.
- from - date of arrival, in format DD-MM-YYYY (eg. 26-12-2020)
- to - date of departure, in format DD-MM-YYYY (eg. 29-12-2020)
- adults - number of adult guests, (eg. 2)
- children - list of children ages n1,n2,n3,... - (eg. 2,3,4) - this means that a total of 3 children are going to be present, and that first child is age 2, second child is age 3, and third child is age 4
- rooms - number of rooms requested (eg. 2)
- language - language code in which you wish RBE to be presented, (eg. hr)
Example of complete URL (using values from above examples)
Simple link that leads to your Booking Engine
Link can be embedded in your HTML code.
<a href="https://<poddomena>.book.rentl.io>Bookiraj sada</a> <!-- Primjer --> <a href="https://bonamare.book.rentl.io>Bookiraj sada</a>
HTML form with which you can submit your search to Booking Engine
Example of minimal HTML code that would on click of a button Search redirect to RBE. Bold values are important so proper GET request is sent from HTML form
<form **method="GET" action="https://<subdomain>.book.rentl.io"**> <input **name="from"** type="text" placeholder="DD-MM-YYY"/> <input **name="to"** type="text" placeholder="DD-MM-YYY"/> <input **name="adults"** type="number" value="1"/> <input **name="children"** type="text" placeholder="eg. 1,3,3"/> <input **name="rooms"** type="text" value="1"/> <input type="submit" value="Search"/> </form>